Haben Sie Fragen? Rufen Sie uns an
beinhalten Führung, Sauerstoffflaschen, Transport.
This was an amazing expedition to two snorkeling sites that were amazing. Thai trip was very well organized and a great pleasure !!
We had a wonderful time in Dahab thanks to the 'Daha Safari Day Tours'. We would recommend snorkeling, horse riding and a visit to the colored canyon.
I took the Three Pool/quad/camel ride tour and was very satisfied with the services. Everything was organized very spottily, although I booked it last minute. The staff involved were very... read more attentive and professional, and took in to account what we wanted. I recommend Dahab Safari Day Tours without hesitation.
The monastery was open but not the churches due to covid. We were allowed to enter to see the biblical burning bush. The well were moses met his wife. It... read more was such a beautiful spot. The hike up the mountain took 2 hours. It is not an easy hike and luckily there were a few Bedouin huts open for snacks and drink. The hike is tough as you get close to the top. It is well worth the trip
We had a one day tour from Taba to three pools, quad bike, coloured Canyon, beduin lunch, Dahab bazár. It was great Ahmed and his team is professional Good and... read more quick communication, safty travelling, wery good organisation. Eid our guide was fantastic.
I'm sure we will return as soon as possible and make more programs with them.
- Petra is stunning and well worth a visit
- Tour guide was friendly and allowed you to go on your own. I would recommend reading about Petra... read more and the sites before and walking on your own to avoid large crowds.
- Tour took 21 hours from Dahab. Left at 3am and arrived back at the hotel at 12am
- This is mainly due to the Egyptian check-points, slow boarder agents and too long of stops. Overall Egypt is not very organized and when you have 4-8 buses arriving at the boarder at the same time, the time really adds up. We probably had about 3-4 hours waiting for everyone to go through customs there and back.
- Drivers to and from the buses were late. To make up for time, they drove 140-150km/h. There were no seatbelts as well, so be prepared for a fast trip to and from the larger buses that actually drive you to the ferry.
Overall, this is such a long day and to me personally not worth it. Petra is so beautiful it is worth an overnight trip. I wish we had more time and you could easily spend 2 days there. You get 3 hours in Petra and 12-18 hours of travel, so you can determine if that is a good pay off for you on your trip.
Here is a breakdown of the day for people who are interested:
We had the most amazing day out with Ahmed the tour guide and driver Ahmed , everything was just perfect from the pick up to the lunch & Camel ride... read more the highlight was the snorkeling I will definitely go with Ahmed again this tour is a 5 star must
Ahmad is the most honest and the best toure guy in Dahab. Best price and best knowledge, we took 8 trips from him and he made our time at Dahab... read more the best
We had a wonderful time in Dahab thanks to the 'Daha Safari Day Tours'. We would recommend snorkeling, horse riding and a visit to the colore
© Copyright 2021, Tours Package Egypt